Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
The mission of My HealtheVet is to improve health care for all Veterans, independent of where they receive care, by providing one-stop, online access to better manage their overall health, make informed health decisions, and record and store important health and military history information (Veterans Health Administration, IB 10-233). At a glance, My HealtheVet features also include refilling VA prescriptions online, viewing appointments, secure messaging your healthcare team, and much more.
Step by Step Online Registration Process for My HealtheVet
- Go to www.myhealth.va.gov.
- Click on Register Today! Green button on the right of the screen.
- Complete all information requested and click save. Make sure your name is exactly as registered with the VA. Select “VA PATIENT” under “Relationship to the VA”.
One More Step: IMPORTANT
Upgrade your account to Premium Status:
My HealtheVet Premium accounts are free and registering for an account is simple.
- If you are new to My HealtheVet, first create an account by visiting myhealth.va.gov, selecting Register, and filling out the required fileds.
- If you are a My HealtheVet user, you may already have a Premium account. Check if there is a Premium icon next to your name.
- Upgrade by video: Call 405-456-3675 or 405-456-3673 to set up a video call to complete the upgrade.
- Upgrade Online: by using a sign-in partner (DS Logon or ID.me) on the My HealtheVet website.
For more information, visit My HealtheVet or contact the MHV Coordinator at 405-456-3675 or 405-456-3673
921 NE 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
1st floor, Room 1B107
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm