Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
The mission of My HealtheVet is to improve health care for all Veterans, independent of where they receive care, by providing one-stop, online access to better manage their overall health, make informed health decisions, and record and store important health and military history information (Veterans Health Administration, IB 10-233). At a glance, My HealtheVet features also include refilling VA prescriptions online, viewing appointments, secure messaging your healthcare team, and much more.
Step by Step Online Registration Process for My HealtheVet
- Go to www.myhealth.va.gov.
- Click on Register Today! Green button on the right of the screen.
- Complete all information requested and click save. Make sure your name is exactly as registered with the VA. Select “VA PATIENT” under “Relationship to the VA”.
One More Step: IMPORTANT
Upgrade your account with In-Person Authentication to:
- Secure Message your healthcare team(s)
- View VA wellness reminders
- Order prescriptions online by name
- View lab results
- View appointments
- Single sign-into eBenefits*
To obtain an upgraded account, you need to complete the “In-Person Authentication” process:
- Watch the brief orientation video on My HealtheVet (log-on to your account & go to the “Quick Links” section under “In-Person Authentication”).
- Go to your local VA hospital (Release of Information) or community clinic and present your photo identification and sign form 10-5345a.
921 NE 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
1st floor, Room 1B107
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm