Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
South Oklahoma City VA Clinic
The South Oklahoma City VA Clinic is located near I-240 and Sooner Road in Oklahoma City. This clinic provides primary care, mental health care, telehealth, laboratory, pharmacy and nutrition services.
As we plan for your safe care moving forward the following safety measures are in place and will remain in place until further notice. Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time. VA is here for you.
- We continue to limit the number of patients who come to our facilities for health care. We encourage Veterans to continue to use our virtual care options for most primary care and mental health services. Learn more at connectedcare.va.gov/. Patients who need an in-person appointment will be contacted.
- When you come to the facility please wear a face covering. Did you know a person with COVID-19 can lack symptoms and can transmit the virus to others and not even know it? This can be extremely dangerous for our most vulnerable population. In light of this, the Department of Veterans Affairs requires everyone wear face coverings in all public areas within our faciliy. Protect your fellow Veterans.
- Strict entry point health screening, including temperature checks, prior to entry in our facilities. Please allow a bit of extra time for this process.
- Streamlined check-in process to limit time spent in waiting rooms. Please arrive no earlier than 15 prior to your schedule appointment. After you have verified your appointment please proceed to your clinic or you may be asked to wait in the lobby for a short time to ensure proper physical distancing.
- No visitor policy remains in place to include no persons under 18. Exceptions made on a case by case basis. If someone drives you to an appointment they will not be permitted inside unless they are physically assisting you.
- Patients undergoing medical procedures will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery. Patients who are admitted to the hospital or residential units (Mental Health programs) will also be tested prior to admission.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces in our facilities.
- Physical distancing in common areas like waiting rooms, canteen and retail stores.
Remember if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to somebody who has tested positive for the virus, you should please call before visiting our facilities. Our Nurse Tip/Triage line is 405-456-1000, option 3.
Primary Care is delivered by our Ambulatory Care Service. Ambulatory Care Service offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention.
If you know your PACT team, you can reach them directly using the phone numbers listed below.
RIVERA - 405-855-6201
CARNEY - 405 855-6202
MAIDT - 405-855-6203
TODD - 405-855-6204
NASH - 405-855-6205
CUI - 405-855-6206
MATTHEW - 405-855-6207
PANDEY - 405-855-6208
TIPSWORD - 405-855-6209