Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, January 17, 2017 3:05 PM CST
All Oklahoma City VA Healthcare System facilities are under normal operations.
Other methods to receive this information:
1. Email: Sign up now to receive future emergency related messages via email as soon as they are published. The sign up link can be found on the right hand side of this page.
2. Social Media: Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OklahomaCityVAMC "Like us" on Facebook. We post the same information from this webpage onto our Facebook page.
3. Telephone: (405) 456-8888: Employees and Patients can call into this phone number. The message will provide the same information we post on this webpage.
|Oklahoma City VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Ada VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Ardmore VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Altus VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Blackwell VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Enid VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Lawton VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|North May Clinic (Oklahoma City, OK)||Normal Hours|
|South Oklahoma City VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Stillwater VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Wichita Falls VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-835-5273
- Change Your Appointment: Call your clinic directly or call (405) 456-1000 to reach the operator
- Media Inquiries: 405-388-5460
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-694-8387
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Call your provider