Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:48 PM CST
The Oklahoma City VA Medical Center and remaining associated clinics (Ada, Altus, Ardmore, Blackwell, Enid, Lawton, North May, South OKC, Stillwater, and Wichita Falls) are operating under normal conditions.
For weather/emergency situations, the latest information about the main hospital and all of our community based clinics can be found in these locations:
1. Our website: www.oklahoma.va.gov. Look for the Operating Status tab on the left hand side of the homepage. This will take you to a page with the current operating status of all clinics. There is another link on the right side that says "Work Status for Employees" that will provide more detailed information for employees.
2. Email Updates: Visit our website and sign up for email updates on the right hand side of the website. As soon as the current operating status webpage is updated, you will automatically recieve an email.
3. Facebook: www.facebook.com/VAOklahomaCity We post the same information from our emergency response webpage onto our social media accounts.
4. Twitter: www.twitter.com/VAOklahomaCity We post the same information from our emergency response webpage onto our social media accounts.
5. (405) 456-8888: Employees and patients can call into this phone number. The message will provide the same information we post on our emergency response webpage.
|Oklahoma City VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Ada VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Ardmore VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Altus VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Blackwell VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Enid VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Lawton VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|North May Clinic (Oklahoma City, OK)||Normal Hours|
|South Oklahoma City VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Stillwater VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Wichita Falls VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-835-5273
- Change Your Appointment: Call your clinic directly or call (405) 456-1000 to reach the operator
- Media Inquiries: 405-215-5428
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-694-8387
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Call your provider