Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, December 29, 2015 9:09 AM CST
All clinics are open and fully operational as of 9am Tuesday, December 29, 2015.
Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OklahomaCityVAMC "Like us" on Facebook. We post the same information from our emergency response webpage onto our Facebook page.
Work Status and Information for Employees: Please contact your supervisor for instructions or if you need to request leave.
(405) 456-8888: Employees and Patients can call into this phone number. The message will provide the same information we post on our emergency response webpage.
|Oklahoma City VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Ada, OK||Normal Hours|
|Ardmore, OK||Normal Hours|
|Altus, OK||Normal Hours|
|Blackwell, OK||Normal Hours|
|Enid, OK||Normal Hours|
|Lawton / Ft. Sill, OK||Normal Hours|
|North May Clinic (Oklahoma City, OK)||Normal Hours|
|Stillwater, OK||Normal Hours|
|Wichita Falls, TX||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-835-5273
- Change Your Appointment: Call your clinic directly or call (405) 456-1000 to reach the operator
- Media Inquiries: 405-456-4302
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-694-8387
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Call your provider